Friday, January 20, 2012

For Tuesday

I've added a listening page to my ESL website -- look here

Some of you were absent on Thursday, so here is the homework you should do for Tuesday:

1.   Study AWL Sublist 9 -- first 10 (accommodate --> coincide), and second ten (commence --> distort)

2.   Prepare sentences on AWL New Words worksheet  (attainable --> coincidental) : 8 sentences

3.   Complete Vocabulary in Context exercise in S&S (#11-20; pp.40-41)

4.    Write a paragraph -- S&S p.41 Wrap Up Activity #1
       I recommend you use a computer as it will be easier to read plus fix any spelling errors.

5.   Read S&S pp.282-289

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mr. Les,
    The listening page is really great.
    I went though second website and chose "72Hour Emergency Kits" I solve it easily without efforts as the language is so clear.
    Omar

    ReplyDelete